Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Dynamec and Jet 5

I'm probably going to be getting some of these substances in November. But I certainly won't need the agricultural quantities they're supplied in so if anyone fancies going shares with me it will split the costs and I can divvy them up into jamjars or other suitable containers and distribute.

Dynamec for onion and leek thrips

Jet 5 for sterilising your sand etc

Send me a mail if you're interested and i'll let you know in due course how much it'll be when I have final numbers.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

are they organic?

Basamid Kid said...

I think they are,in as much as all your internal Organs die if you eat anything that you use them on.

Simon (Smithyveg) said...

Paul....are they fuck! Who cares? Not me!

Richard W. said...

Having checked with a local user of Dynamec, no, it most certainly isn't organic, but it works. If used per the instructions, it won't kill you.

The only recorded side effects in humans are rare cases of hair loss, stunted growth and a tendancy to believe Wayne Rooney has a brain cell.

Ah.............

Houston, we have a problem.

Unknown said...

Ill ave some anyway

Unknown said...

put Dan down for double

stig said...

hi how mutch do you pay for the dynamec up here we buy it for les than a £5 the same as pontone intrcept is £13.95 for 10grams witch makes 22 gallons the hard part is weighing it we get all the chemicals you need in small amounts if you want sum i will get you sum and post it to you