Search This Blog

Monday, September 28, 2009

Why do I have to work with such idiots?

Someone I know VERY well works for an employer that is very ‘pc’ and sends her on all sorts of daft courses that are neither use nor ornament to man nor f*cking beast. Last week she said that from now on she would have to describe her working day as either ‘good’, ‘great’ or ‘brilliant’ in an effort to stay positive at all times. Negative thoughts have no place in her work environment. What bollocks.

I have adapted this method for my own place of work. It’s now either ‘shit’, ‘fucking shit’ or ‘I gonna shoot some useless overpaid c*nt in the middle of his face’."


p.s. I may be offline for some weeks as I will be busy fending off stupid grievance complaints against incompetent workshy ponces who start crying when Simon shouts at them for not doing their job properly!

1 comment:

Dan said...

The best response to all this positive pc corporate bollox speak I heard (probably apocryphal) was when someone was told by his Boss "There's no "I" in Team" to which his response was "I know,but there is a "you" in C@nt"