Search This Blog

Monday, September 07, 2009

'Heidi' stops the show! ***262lbs!!!


I got another 26 red cards at Seagrave and Sutton Bonington over the weekend. Full reports to follow but I just needed to get my show stopping pumpkin on here as soon as possible. It was stopping folk in their tracks and people were having their photos taken with it. It took 4 of us to move it so I don't think I'll be growing another in a hurry....but it has certainly been a fun experience.
***STOP PRESS......weighed her tonight.....119kgs or 261.8lbs. I'm claiming an allcomers record for Loughborough! Unless of course.....anyone knows better?!?

6 comments:

Dan said...

F#ck me !!
I once grew a 112 lb'er and I thought that was big enough.
I'm guessing that that one must be 250-300 lb+ ?
You're going to have to stop growing stuff that makes you look like a bloody Dwarf ! ....LOL...

Simon (Smithyveg) said...

She's beautiful isn't she? LOL

I'm getting it weighed at work tonight so watch this space.....I'm guessing 250+lbs also.

Took 4 of us to shift it.....a few trapped fingers along the way!!!

robb said...

Simon, i write a panto each year - just gutted i'm not doing cinderella this year !
She looks fantastic.
Great show results !!

regards

rob

Simon (Smithyveg) said...

Of course the version of Cinderella that we all know is only the kid's version.

The true story is that the fairy godmother said to Cinders "if you don't get home by midnight your fanny will turn into a pumpkin!".

So there she is dancing with this gorgeous man when she notices that it's 11.55. She asks him his name to which he replies "I'm Prince Peter. the Pervert Pumpkin Eater!What time do you have to leave my dear?"

She says "Oh, 4...5...6 o'clock, there's no rush!"

Dan said...

I always knew I was a good judge of the weight of the larger lady.

Veg4Show said...

Nice one Simon, great stuff.

I will be growing a large selection next year for some fun from the
Ian Paton strain with the European record of 1457 lbs. If i get 263lbs I will be happy =).