Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Don't do that again!

Don't know what i'm going to do with this wee monkey. Little sod reduced the wild man of the NVS to tears yesterday. I'd rushed home to find paramedics trying to revive him before he was whisked off to hospital in an ambulance with full blues and twos. By the time I saw him he looked like this, little bugger. I thought he was a goner but to be honest I think he's turning into a bit of a drama queen....just like his grandad! Scared the living shit out of me.




As I write he's still in hospital undergoing various tests but it appears to be some sort of inexplicable seizure, similar to the one I had in Llangollen when I saw my stumps were unplaced!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope they figure out what caused it. Get well soon little man.

paul said...

Hope everything is ok Simon

Anonymous said...

Oscar is home now although his seizure is still unexplained so back to hospital for another test soon. He is back to his usual mischievous self but needless to say we are all watching him like hawks for the slightest sign of another one! It's his birthday next week so I think he will be getting even more spoilt than originally planned!
Leesa

ontheplot said...

Glad the wee fella is back home. I hope you get to the bottom of his wee problem and that you can then all relax.