Search This Blog

Monday, July 20, 2009

I lived!!!

Well I've managed to drag myself to work. I lost 9lbs and only started eating properly at the weekend really. At least I've got it out of the way....I certainly don't envy the rest of you 'cos you'll all get it sooner or later!

In the meantime my garden has raced away and certain things such as the runner beans and marrows have got out of control a bit I'm afraid to say. I tried doing bits whilst I was convalescing but everything was a major effort.

I kept on harvesting my Vento onions and now have about 20 good ones ripening away in trays covered in sawdust. However, after all the promise of the spring and early summer my huge shallots went all manner of funny shapes during the drying off process so I don't have a great selection to choose from.....as per usual!

1 comment:

kev broxholme said...

fantastic news. what your back. no mighty hull have back to back away victories at nth ferriby 6.0 and winterton3.0 roll on aug 15th. seriously good to have you back & hopefully you can get everything back on track. re your comments concerning schedule if this is hathern show wud u be able to get me a copy. thanks