Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

God bless the BBC!

I had an email a week or two back asking if I'd be interested in taking part in a one hour special that Gardeners World is planning to do on growing for show. The idea is that Joe Swift will enter some veg at the RHS Westminster Late Show in October. I guess he'll be visiting various gardens to try and pick up tips. Hopefully, they'll make a better fist of it than the Great British Village Show which made us all out to be geeks or nutters (probably not far from the truth!) and will actually focus on the camaraderie and passing on of knowledge to fellow growers.

I shall wait and see if they get back to me but we've agreed a fee of half an hour's naked mud wrestling with Rachel de Thame.....or did I dream that bit?

No comments: