Search This Blog

Monday, October 01, 2012

If you can't take it don't give it!

One of the problems with being a piss-taking sarcastic twat is that you have to be prepared to get done up like a kipper now and again. Last year I got presented with a wooden spoon for winning sod all at my first ever National. This year my scottish pals Ian and Linda Stocks decided to dress me up as a pea in recognition of my abject failure to grow peas to show standard.....with the strange addition of a tutu for some reason! This all happened in the car park as we had our forum cake competition. An embarrassing day got worse as Leesa won with her cake and mine was a whisker away from being judged the worst cake!

1 comment:

Richard W. said...

You look the same as usual. Was this after you'd taken the fancy dress off?