Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

How shall we fuck off?

I'm starting to feel like Graham Chapman in Monty Python's Life of Brian, when he opens the window stark bollock naked to be greeted by his throng of followers. I didn't realise so many people loved me so much, but judging by the amount of messages i've been getting maybe I was wrong to stop blogging so suddenly. I didn't realise how detrimentally it would affect your lives so I apologise for that.

Therefore, I have taken the monumental decision to resume blogging very shortly. In the meantime can you all fuck off and let me have a few more days peace? I thank you.

10 comments:

Marcus said...

:-))))))))))))

the grandfather said...

That's my boy

the grandfather said...

That's my boy

the grandfather said...

hmm you're so good I said it twice :)

Unknown said...

He`s not the messiah, he`s a very naughty boy !
Welcome back, always like reading your blog Simon.

Pete B

stoko said...

So subtle!!

ontheplot said...

With Pleasure :-))))))))

Dan said...

Fuck Off Big Nose !

Richard W. said...

You must be serious this time as you're still feeding us such gems as 'blogging very shortly'.

By the way..........

corny said...

Nice One Simon....... Was missing my daily Fix!!!!