Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Bastard!

When I had a text the other day from Dan asking me for my home address so he could send me my Christmas pressie I was quite excited. What could it be? Onion seeds from his Harrogate 2nd prize winning strain? A special limited edition hand thrown pot from Ingleton Pottery. Or a hand-knitted willy warmer with I LOVE DAN embroidered into it that stretched to I LOVE DANDELION AND BURDOCK when I had an erection? He asked me to promise to post a photo of it on the blog when it came.

It arrived today! C*nt!

6 comments:

islayguzzler said...

Absolute classic! See even Mickey's keeking round the corner just to get in this picture!

from "the big oaf!"

Unknown said...

It arrived then he sent ne a pic last week classic

Dan said...

Wahey !!
Suits you Sir.
And it was Large,so no more short arsed jibes from now on,you fat bastard !
Shame you couldn't wait until next October to wear the Micheal Myers Halloween mask I sent you though.....

ontheplot said...

Very fetching, I'm glad that Dan has a real feel for your abilities

Simon (Smithyveg) said...

It's a reference to an earlier comment from some wanker who took offence at my perfectly reasonable political views.
He said I was a mediocre grower lol

ontheplot said...

Yea saw that one Simon. If folk don't like what you post they can always just not follow your blog. At least you tell people right from the onset that you will post some of your own veiws.