Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Further to......

....my post below about an NVS class at Harrogate for 6 single specimens of veg I had confirmation from Dave Thornton today that this class is scored for points. I had asked him the question to make sure that when I enter along with Northern spazzers Paul Bastow and Dan Unsworth that we could have our own little competition to ascertain a 1-2-3. I did say to him that of course none of us would actually win the class or anything but he came back with the totally unnecessary retort that we wouldn't have a f******* earthly of getting in the tickets! Sounds like a challenge does that boys!?!

Anyways......if anyone else cares to joins us I suggest ten quid side bet, winner takes all for most points awarded. Any takers?

3 comments:

Dan. said...

I'm up for it.
Do you get extra points for growing a square parsnip and entering a baked potato like last years winner ?

Unknown said...

Now that seems like a challenge Count me in

Simon (Smithyveg) said...

Easiest twenty quid I'll ever come by.