Search This Blog

Friday, March 11, 2011

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!

Why is that everyone seems to be out to f*** you over at every given opportunity? Thanks very much inland revenue for the £3k overdue tax bill because you've been giving me the wrong tax code for the last few years despite my employer giving you the relevant information in the correct timescale.

And despite ordering Tasco onion seeds what gives Exhibition Seeds the right to take my money but then substitute it for a different variety without asking me. If I'd wanted 'Frisco' I'd have f***ing ordered f***ing Frisco you f***ing robbing f***wits!

7 comments:

JBA seed potatoes said...

Sounds like another good day for you Smithy.

That is a real kick in the you know where about the tax bill.

Unknown said...

Happy days Smithy the vento plants are a good option if you can afford them after the tax bill.

Anonymous said...

I have been in the same boat what seems to be forever mate
I have been in a minus tax code, paying tax back for the past 4 years as my companies always seem to cock it up.
The tax office say it is my responsibility to to advise of my benefits
Just last month my new company advised me that with 2 months to go for the new financial tax year, that they made an error and they were deducting £1200 in Feb pay and also £1200 in March as they calculated by tax incorrect. How the hell can anyone calculate my tax to be £2400 in only 6 months of joining the company
I know it has crippled me

Simon (Smithyveg) said...

Well i aint gonna pay it, they can get f***ed. Told the woman I spoke to that they were a bunch of incompetent robbing cowboys. Perhaps not the most prudent thing to say!

Dan said...

What do Storks and the Inland Revenue have in common ?

Simon (Smithyveg) said...

Prey do tell us Dan.....

Anonymous said...

They can both shove their bills up their arse !