Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Dirty bleeders!

I saw something this morning that has turned my stomach and made me feel sick. It has ruined my day before it has even started. Two blokes openly kissing in the street as I drove to work. You never have a machine gun handy when you need one do you? I feel sullied and besmirched!

This comes on the day that bus companies in Nottingham announce that they will be displaying posters encouraging people to report homophobic behaviour ! Pretty soon there’ll be nothing left to enjoy in this damned country!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wondered how long it would take for this to be on here!!

x

Simon (Smithyveg) said...

About 3.4 nanoseconds after I'd sat at my desk this morning. Bloody perverts....I'm still in shock.

If they're there tomorrow I'm gonna run 'em over!

The Mulch said...

Im deeply offended by your comments.

You should have done it the moment you saw it!

Its never too late to prepare an extra bean trench.

Simon (Smithyveg) said...

Marcus,

I do sincerely apologise. But I had driven past them before I realised what the hell they were doing.

I had nightmares last night!

As for the bean trench.....my beans would probably come up bent and they're no good for the showbench! LOL

Simon

p.s. I've been asked whether I would have reacted the same way if they had been two pretty lesbians. I have to say that is something entirely different and is perfectly acceptable.