Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

2 down, 282 to go!




Climbed my 2nd 'Munro' last Friday, Ben Cruachan at 3693', after failing to summit Ben Lui the day before because....well.......I got shit scared at about 3000' when it started to become more of a rock climb!


Had 3 corking days weatherwise and hope to go back in the summer to tackle another couple of peaks.


Came back to find my first batch of tomatoes (Cedrico) had germinated, along with celery (RedStar), red cabbage (Autoro) and green cabbage (Globemaster). They'll all require pricking out this weekend and hopefully I'll be able to put them in my greenhouse.
I shall also be emptying my long carrots drums and raised slab bed, refilling them and sterilising along the way so that I can bore my holes and sow the seeds the next weekend.

No comments: