Search This Blog

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Lady GaGa and Keeley Hawes in naked lesbian sex romp at National Tap Root Championships

Apologies once again but the last such like heading did wonders for my viewing figures! I even had a visit from the United Arab Emirates and I had visions of an arab logging on in an internet cafe in Abu Dhabi and getting my ugly mug pop up instead of Jennifer Lopez's tits. No doubt his mule got well buggered that night!

Anyhoo, I was given a copy of the Welsh Branch Championships schedule yesterday, and whilst I won't be entering this year as we will likely be on holiday, it is a show I hope to enter sooner or later. That's because it contains the National Tap Root Championships, a class that captured my imagination when I watched Medwyn winning it during an episode of Gardener's World in the mid-90's. You need two specimen's each of parsnips, long beet, long and stump carrots, and current champion is Ian Simpson (photo below).

Ian is giving a talk at Leeds DA on Tuesday on carrots and peas and I may well pop up to listen to that as he always has interesting stuff to say. There are dozens of talks like this up and down the country given by the the top growers in Britain, so if you want to improve your results you really do need to join the NVS and get to as many of these events as you can.p

No comments: