Search This Blog

Thursday, July 08, 2010

I will probably regret this but.......


.......I'm going on holiday on Wednesday for two weeks and my fox-loving eldest daughter Heather will be in charge of the Smithyveg plot. I have also agreed that she can have access to this blog to make postings. A 'guest writer' if you will!
She must post photos so that I can log on in Rhodes to see how my babies are growing but I have agreed that she can write whatever she wants, in whatever style she wishes, so regular readers may have to get used to 'text speak' for a fortnight. Like I said before.....I am very nervous.....

6 comments:

Ian S said...

Simon - This is something to look forward to - somebody that will speak sense and probably knows more about growing carrots!!!!

Simon (Smithyveg) said...

Ian....bollocks!

x

Ian S said...

Whats bollocks - is this a new English variety of stump carrot - On a serious note your sweet candle looks good - Im stll not convinced that they will stop at 8-10inches by giving them more water - I think the buggers will grow to the centre of the earth naturally if you leave them long enough - I have never saw a stump carrot grow like this!!

Hev said...

Hehehehe this could be interesting.........

Simon (Smithyveg) said...

Should be some good stumps at the shows this year then Mr Stocks?

Andrew Jones won at Malvern last year and his were at least 12". They just didn't look right and I don't think they were the best set either.

Unknown said...

Can you go earlier as I need some expert advice on my pet fox