Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Well done Wullie!

Had this very nice message from a follower I didn't know I had!!!


"Hi Smithy, id just like to say thanks for sharing your tips and advice. Ive been a gardner for yrs but had never shown anything so i was quite nervous about being laughed out of the hall but after reading your advice i became quite confident and went to show. I placed 15 exhibits and got 15 prizes, 8 firsts, 6 seconds 1 third and took home 2 cups.
I was too exited and diddnt even remember to take any photos, i celabrated with a litre of vodka.
Many thanks once again.

Wullie McMaster."


All I can say is I'm glad to have been of some help but at the end of the day you did all the hard work yourself! Well done indeed!

If anyone else is contemplating having a go for the first time in the next few weeks then do try and pluck up the courage. Believe me the 'old boys' are more worried about you than you are about them, and many will actually become good friends and go out of their way to help you out.

No comments: