Search This Blog

Monday, August 14, 2017

Shrewsbury Show 2017

I really am going to have to quit some of the gardening pages on social media that I am a member of, due to the incredible stupidity of many of the idiots that dwell there, they really do wind me up. Over the weekend I saw someone spell potato haulms as ‘orms’, leafs instead of leaves, and Jurgen Klopp instead of big, poncy, clueless Kraut.

Anyhoo, over the weekend it was Shrewsbury show where the Midlands Branch of the NVS held their annual Branch Championships. I’ll just let the photos tell the story for this post. Incredible quality and don’t forget this is an early show. There’s going to be some incredible stuff on the benches in September, that much is certain.












1 comment:

Marcus said...

You got 3 of my firsts :-)