Search This Blog

Saturday, May 05, 2012

Dan is famous!

Can't believe it! Well done Dan Unsworth, who has a piece in this month's issue of Kitchen Garden on his allotment diary website. There's even a picture of him with his huge ugly marrow (the marrow's the green one). I feel sure he will now be approached at several shows by folk wanting his autograph so might I suggest, Dan, that you learn to write!?

It can therefore only be matter of time before Radio One does a programme dedicated to the rock band you and Paul Bastow have just started up, The Sperm Burping Gutter Sluts. Go Dan.

1 comment:

Dale Cucumber said...

Marrow jokes apart,I remember last year when your missus was away and you were feeling horny.
I suggested that you had sex with the giant Watermelon you were growing.
Imagine my surprise when you texted me later to say that you needed help as you'd managed to get it stuck up your arse.