Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Cheating German bastards!

Bleeding typical. Those smelly krauts were diving around tonight like downed Messerschmitts and kicking Rooney on his bad ankle. It has not been a good day. I had several cabbages sheared off overnight in the greenhouse by a rogue slug and my parsnips are coming through in a very patchy manner. 20 have shown through in all but they aren't coming through in the sequence they were sown (as chitted seeds) as I would expect...... which makes me worry I may have lost some. We shall see.

Anyhow, Man Utd can now concentrate on winning the League although we will now have to rely on that very fine Liverpool side doing us a huge favour by beating Chelsea in a few weeks time. Come on Mr. Gerrard. What a player. I've always had the greatest of respect for him.

So there you have it. Smithyveg. The country's most mediocre show grower and probably the World's most two-faced man.

3 comments:

You know ! said...

Liverpool and Robben Bastards.

Irony ?

Richard W. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Richard W. said...

Just remember who won the war......or was it 2?