Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Have you got your seeds ordered? (dubious veg link at last!)


This is Heidi of the Sugababes, a girl group of dubious ability. Nevertheless, until recently I thought this was my ideal woman (after my good lady of course who remains totally ashamed of my forthright views). She looks gorgeous in a sexy, sophisticated and sultry way.She has gorgeous eyes, a beautiful smile and an arse to die for.
I thought she was the perfect woman......until she opened her big, fat, thick SCOUSE gob that is and my illusions were shattered forever!
p.s. I will be getting back onto the VEG just as soon as I've got anything to say.....onion seed sowing time soon!
p.p.s Charnw**d B*r*ough C*ouncil traffic wardens are still a bunch of bastards....give me my money back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Light travels faster than sound.Thats is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.