Search This Blog

Monday, July 02, 2007

RIP Bill & Ben !



What a few days ! In the grand scheme of things my two 8 year old ferrets (Bill and Ben) both dying within 4 days of each other may not seem that important.....one had to be put down last Saturday and the other one went downhill fast and I had to finish him off on Thursday night. (Above is the only pic I have of one of them......I could never get them to stay still long enough to take a decent photo!)




On Friday I learnt my step sister had been diagnosed with MS........




On Saturday afternoon my brother had checked in at Glasgow Airport 20 minuytes before those Muslim scumbags tried to blow them to kingdom come.........



On Sunday morning I learnt that someone I know and can't stand has somehow managed to afford to go abroad on a foreign holiday with his second wife and kids despite being a workshy git who says he cannot pay for the upkeep of his 3 kids from his first marriage (Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)






But on some lighter notes.....we can now all go for a pint and not come out of the pub stinking of some other dirty bastard's faggy breath. And my daughter Heather has started her job at a solicitor's today.

No comments: