Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year!


Just back from spending Christmas in the Lakes where I took the attached photo on a walk up Swirl How. It's Pike O'Blisco sticking up through the mist covering the valley floor. If you've never been to the Lakes then do yourselves a favour and go ! It's the most beautiful place on Earth I reckon and right on our doorsteps.

Back home and the garden's been absolutely hammered by rain so it's impossible to do anything outdoors. Most seeds have arrived and I'll be doing my compost mixes for the parsnips and carrots over the next few weeks. I shall also be doing a scale plan of my garden and working out exactly what goes where and when so that I only grow what I need and what will actually fit! (That's the plan anyways).

No comments: